Upskilling your workers has never been more enticing...
Want to upskill current employees? We have great news.
Funding is available for each worker aged between 45 and 70, who are eligible for up to $2,200 (GST included) co-contribution for Skills and Training. The Australian Government's Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers Program can save you up to 50% in training costs.
1. How does it work?
The program provides personalised advice and guidance on upskilling and reskilling your mature staff. Funding will be matched up to $2,200. For example, if course fees are $3,000, you will pay $1,500 and the government will pay $1,500. Helping your employees build skills and remain in the workforce for longer.
2. Who is eligible?
- Are aged 45–70
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Are currently employed OR recently unemployed (within/less than three months)
- Not registered with an Australian Government employment services provider
- Have completed a Skills Checkpoint assessment that identified training opportunities through the Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers Program with VERTO or Busy At Work.
3. Why do it?
For individuals, qualifications help you maximise your chances of a new job, promotion, pay-rise and expand your skills. For employers, it is a perfect opportunity to upskill and reskill your mature staff, investing in their future at your company.
4. How To Apply
For residents of NSW, ACT & VIC, the application process can be done very quickly with a VERTO officer.
For further information and eligibility requirements:
- Contact Megan Signorelli on 0400747406
- Email: email@example.com
For all residents of NT, QLD, SA, TAS & WA please visit Busy At Work to discover more.
ISM have over 25 years experience working with finance & business professionals. We would love to help you grow your business and your career.